DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy)
https://iotprojectsideas.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our website that are reported to our designated copyright agent, identified below.
Notice of Infringement – Claim
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us by sending the following information to our copyright agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [city, state], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Upon receiving a valid counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who filed the original claim of copyright infringement. Please note that when we forward the counter-notification, it includes your personal information. By submitting a counter-notification, you consent to have your information revealed in this way. We will not forward the counter-notification to any party other than the original claimant.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are unsure whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommend seeking the advice of an attorney.